Randstad is the largest global Recruitment Provider, with 133 offices across the UK. Our range or specialisms include construction, property, engineering, care and business support meaning we are able to support you in all areas of recruitment. We have over 40 years proven experience in the social housing sector, some of the roles we have successfully recruited for include:
- Housing Officer
- Support Worker
- Finance Manager
- Qualified Social Worker
- Project Manager
- Contact Centre Worker
Through our dedicated Client Solutions team, Randstad are able to offer a range of recruitment services including PSL, manages service, talent partner or full recruitment outsourcing, with each bespoke model refined to suit your individual needs.
As well as a commitment to a program of cost savings and continuous improvement, our solutions offer significant added value, such as:
- Technology neutrality – we understand that everyone’s needs are different and work alongside our clients to ensure we are selecting the best technology partner
- Guidance on your employer brand proposition based on our independent research, which is the largest study conducted worldwide, as well as our labour analysis and salary benchmarking tools
- Innovation – through our innovation fund, we make sure our clients have access to ground-breaking technology before anybody else
- Sustainability – Randstad contributes to society on an international and local level. We participate in many socially involved, philanthropic and volunteering initiatives and have recently won the World Finance Stability Award, 2019. We will align our service to your own sustainability plan, including helping you to achieve your equality, diversity and inclusion goals.
- Candidate care plan – we recognise that when providing recruitment services on your behalf, we are representing your brand. As such, as part of our delivery we will provide a comprehensive care plan including regular onsite presence and access to mental health services.
- Thought leadership – we regularly provide updates, advice and trend reports to our clients, for example equality and diversity
To find out more about our story, click here.