Does social value seem like a dark art to you, or is your organisation grappling to understand and measure its impact in the local community? If so, we’ve developed some great tools to help you increase your knowledge and confidence, as well as enabling social value to be a significant part of your organisation’s objectives.
As Pioneer members of Social Value UK, PfH aims to help Members to fully embed social value into procurement practices and arm them with the tools to measure and manage impact. We work closely with Social Value UK to deliver training and thought leadership on the issues around social value that the housing sector struggles with.
To learn more about social value, click on the video links below:
- What is the definition of social value and does the housing sector understand it?
- Why should social value be a crucial part of an organisation?
- How can the housing sector get better at aligning social value objectives across their organisational functions?
- How can procurement teams effectively weight social value in tenders?
- How can social landlords influence the effectiveness of social value in apprenticeships, training and localisation without limiting its organisational growth?
- What are the risks and opportunities associated with the social value agenda?
- What social value measurement tools are available, and which is best?
- Will commercialisation of the housing sector create less social value?
Want to know more about social value while you’re on the move? Why not listen to our social value podcasts available on these platforms:
You can also discover more about social value in our Knowledge Hub and blog