Prism Medical UK provides a full ‘one stop shop’ service including:
- Assessment and survey
- Product Installation
- Service and repair
- Comprehensive after-sales service.
Investing in the UK
Manufacturing in the UK provides jobs and helps to reduce the carbon footprint of Prism Medical and our customers. As a company we are fully committed to local recruitment wherever possible, including a focus on employing trainees and apprentices, demonstrating our support for the communities where we operate.
• Freeway Division, Kinmel Bay, Rhyl, North Wales – Hoist & Shower Chairs/Stretcher Manufacture on a 50,000 sq. ft site
• Westholme Division, Grange Moor, West Yorkshire – Sling Manufacture on a 18,000 sq. ft site
Focus on delivering new products to the market
Prism Medical UK has a Research & Development department at our head office in Kinmel Bay, Rhyl, North Wales, which consistently develops a range of innovative product solutions. Our products are fully compliant with all relevant design, manufacturing, quality and safety standards
We work in partnership with the University of Salford to conduct research initiatives that are proven to be beneficial to the sector.
Prism Medical UK currently employ 314 staff including:
- Manufacturing = 85
- Engineers (Install & Service + Repair) = 84
- Support / Others = 145
- Professional and industry accreditations and memberships
Prism Medical UK is accredited or a member of the following: