Combining the best tech with the best people, we have strong capabilities in digital, mail and print solutions – always looking to the future. We use these to improve your levels of engagement with residents, and also make your processes more cost-effective and streamlined.
We can integrate with your existing portals and systems, with highly tailored solutions to fit your needs, all with an eye on quality, security and the environment.
Our housing communications solutions
- Secure print
- Annual reports
- AGM notices
- Hybrid mail
- Transactional correspondence
- Document archiving and retrieval
- Direct marketing
- Postal optimisation
- Data processing
Our approach to sustainability
We’re on target to be carbon-neutral by 2025.
Sustainability is at the heart of our business – not because it’s fashionable, but because we believe it’s the right thing to do.
We’re continually investing in greener technologies, partnerships and materials to ensure we hit our targets for carbon neutrality. We currently recycle 94% of our waste materials (and we’re working on the other 6%).