Bimdl is tackling issues in the built environment, with a primary focus on social housing, making the entire sector more transparent and accountable by:
- cleansing and validating data using trusted sources
- crowdsourcing intelligence to infill data voids
- providing COBie (Construction Operations Building Information Exchange) compliant BIM for all stock
- importing EPC data to identify problem properties
- providing all permitted stakeholders; including tenants, landlords, maintenance and compliance access to a transparent ledger
- including access to our LoRaWAN network, exclusive to social landlords, for IoT deployment
- integrating Tenant inclusion via our mobile app.
- incorporating a GIS (geographic information system) view of all your stock complete with spatial coordinates
- providing profiling tools to view stock location in relation to local amenities and demographics
Capturing all data in ONE system for a fixed monthly cost per activated property or component. Bimdl is designed as a full SaaS solution, for independent use, our success managers are on hand to ensure customers optimise use of our platform but, the day to day interaction is both intuitive and straightforward for all parties to use.